11.5.12

MR MAY: MARK "JACKO" JACKSON

This month's PunchDrunk Playmate is Mark 'Jacko' Jackson, one of the more recent colourful characters before it went to shite and we ended up with media-shined turds like Fev and Aka.

 Jacko Looking spunky in the Red and Blue

Sure, the bloke was a bit of a clown, hand-standing, popping out his false-teeth and sticking his arse out and doing the gorilla-walk. But at least he had the good grace to wait til his footy career was dead and go to L.A. to become a media buffoon.

I once came face-to-face with Jacko's ugly mug in '81 as a wet-behind-the-ears youth. I was up in Surfers' with some mates. As we went to sit at a table in some XXXX be-decked beer garden on Cavill Ave, I noticed a bloke from the next table had his feet on the last chair at our table. My chair.
I was halfway through saying 'scuse me mate and simultaneously pulling the chair from under his feet, when I realised this bloke was Jacko on a Demons' end of year trip. Scarey mad-arse Jacko! I was about to die a fugly death. Time froze, he glared his glare and let me live. Fev woulda punched my lights out, like I was some Irish barman.

  Just good mates. Jacko and Chopper sharing a vino collapso.

No comments:

Post a Comment