5.4.13

I HATE FOOTY

I hope you're all enjoying this season more than me. Shizen team, shizen tipping. Looks like a very long season coming up.

There is good news though, PunchDrunk is alive and thriving. We have a world record 40 Drunks this year.
We've picked up 5 new tipsters for season 2013, and lost 3 I believe.
In addition to the round 1 Rising Star nominee, young Nick Materia who's taken off out of the blocks like a Sandown Park rabbit, we have Alexis 'Lex' Bebbington, Megan 'Titto' Tittensor, Bob Catter and Paul 'Sydneysider' Hoyne.

Welcome one and all. I'll organise a PunchDrink to kick the dew off the grass, blow the froth off the beerand get a group hug happening. Real soon.

Here's the thing:



That's it for now I'm afraid, I'm still getting over last Sunday at the G.
If you keep reading the posts below you'll just get caught up in 2012 and you may get woozy.


No comments:

Post a Comment