19.7.13

That was Round 16

You could be forgiven for thinking Leah's been tanking. The past 2 weeks she just didn't bother putting her friday night tip in. Over-confident, crazy or some obscure game-plan? Not sure, but she's still just hanging on, despite having come back to the pack by one game each of the past 2 weeks.
So that leaves us with this:

That top 8 is as loaded as I can remember, and while nothing much may happen in the next couple of weeks there are a few interesting rounds that may sort the chaff from the goats coming up after that though.

I'm almost prepared to admit I may be out of the running this year, so I'm off to NZ for a sulk next week. Don't expect to hear from me unless I rocket to the lead.

The jackpot is still jackpotting. We're in completely unfamiliar territory there. We may yet need to revisit the PunchDrunk constitution on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment