11.7.17

Round 16: Mind the gap!

Sorry folks, I think I nodded off for a few minutes there...

Now where was I? Oh yes, as I was saying Brenna's still leading, been doing so from Round 1.
No-one's ever lead in every round and taken out The Battered Tin Cup before? Can he do it?

When I say leading, he has been caught, but not yet passed, by Garth (R4) and currently Ian 'Heylow' Stewart.

Heylow, second on points diff only, and Bob Brookmeyer, currently sitting 3rd, are our intrepid husband-and-wife team, both of whom have been snapping at Brenna's heels from the get-go (a little like Pongo and Perdita from 101 Dalmations, bravely tracking down what they hold dearest. Except in this case it's a cup coated with cheap alloy not their off-sprung covered in dotty fur).


Apologies for not getting between you and your mellow enjoyment of the 'Ball for the past few weeks, but it's been too interesting to interrupt with my overblown shite.

I do, however, miss you guys big time and reckon it's probably time to have a delayed pre-season PunchDrunk Love-In? Are you with me? Let's get these pesky school hols outa the way then I reckon we've got a whole heapa shit to talk.

How's this sound:

A PunchDrink either next Thursday 20th, or the following Thursday 27th. Let me know if either suits more.
We've had requests from the Deep South to look at a Richmond, or more central venue option. So let me know your thoughts, we've had a suggestion of The Corner. Maybe there's a CBD pub-type option though I can't think of one off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment