27.6.18

I'm glad the Socceroos are leaving the soccer countries to lap at their Cup. I'm also glad AFL is apparently not the only code that can't handle video reviews. I was flipping between AFL,  Soccer and Rugby (father-in law over) for a while on Thursday night and all 3 games in each of the codes were marred by comical VARs or whatever.
Closer to home I'm glad the byes are bygone, but the footy week starting on a Thursday night still takes a bit of getting my head around.
I'm not glad the Dons are winning, and totally pissed off the Roos and Pies are doing likewise.

Hats off, however, to Lloydy who was one of the few to back his Bombers in W.A. and has thusly jumped Phil and grabbed back the lead. Otherwise not a  huge amount of movement over the past fortnight.
Last year's champ Brenna is the biggest climber, up 6 and the biggest slider is Franco SKN, down 7.

Prepare yourself for the mid-yearish catch-up. 3 weeks off and no idea where at this stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment