4.4.12

UP & ABOUT v DOWN & OUT

Round 1 tipping is always an interesting affair. I just discovered my gut IQ is smarter than my head IQ. My gut got 8, my head only 6. Unfortunately I listened to my head cos it's closer to my ears.

Some sensational footy played last weekend, a bit of old-fashioned biffo and sadly some total crap. Nice to see the Magpies' press is dead and exciting attacking footy is back. In fact it's nice to see the Pies are passé, gooorn. Gotta love a one-year dynasty. A shame the Dees have chosen to go down the Pies game-plan path. Too late.

Oh my Dees... Once you've gone from bad to worse, where do you go from there? Worsest? It's going to be a long hard year. Anus Horribulus? Our anus is looking worse by the day.
Now, once again, we're up against the league and its boss, He Who Shall Not Be Questioned, The Man Who Makes The Truth. This guy sets new standards in double standards. Oh and then there's our freaky psycho-nazi dog-killing ex-sponsor (our ONLY sponsor), our players and now the sneakthief GWS (again)... Thank god Benny Cousins popped up to steal a couple of column inches.

Grant, Matt and Kurtz are leading the way at the head of a healthy field of 37 Drunks. Here's the Ladder. Click on that sucker and it should get almost big enough to actually see:



No comments:

Post a Comment