2.8.13

Round 18 is dead, long live Round 19.

I'm still suffering from NZ jetlag so haven't had time to absorb all the Drug madness this week. You'd have to say that Dean Robinson chap threw himself to the wolves. You just know all those blokes judging him post interview were Jimmy's mates, never was gonna get a fair appraisal from them was he.
I gotta say I met and had a chat with Mr Hird myself on a couple of accasions (he and his kids share a leafy park with me and the Demon child) to my eternal horror I came away really quite liking him. Seriously I hope I never meet Tony Abbott, just in case. Yeah, Hirdy's not a bad bloke but doesn't mean he's not guilty as sin.

I didn't have time to make the Tassy face dartboard as I was planning. Bastard got the world's biggest jackpot last week. That's $280 smackers coming his way. Assuming he's paid up of course...

And we have a new leader since we last spoke. Logger finally took advantage of Leah's truancy over the previous couple of weeks. Heaps of time for her or a few others to get back up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment