21.5.18

It's all my fault. The Bombers were always going to win after last week's 'editorial'.
The Dalai always used to tell me "Dick, If you've nothing nice to say about someone don't say anything. Mainly 'cos they'll come and fucking hit you".
Well I didn't listen did I? And they came and hit me. Never underestimate the Bombers' Powers of Evil.
And good luck to them. No, really.
And while we're down there thanks to the Lions for doing everyone a favour this week too. All in all things are starting to look up.

Big Trouble in Trobby-town this week. He and his Hawks both went down, he's vacated top spot for Phil, falling 6 spots after a faultless start to the season. I blame Luke Hodge.
Phil had a big weekend, he climbed into the hot-seat and his Dees did what the Dees never do, and went and crushed another team. But let's not get too excited, I went to that game and the blues were out there giving witches hats a bad name.
Lloydy's laughing too, he's a bomber and he's close behind Phil. And Tas is back in town, sitting third. Don't trust him. He's trying to win.
B.O.G was Dave, up 7. Biggest loser Sean catfish Cox. Down 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment