20.3.14

Lets try that again...

Well the first half of Round 1 was pretty much a shaky waste of time. Shaky tipping shakier infrastructure.

I would be totally irate had I picked 4/4. Luckily I didn't. I was in the mix with the rest of you pundits, the best of whom managed 2, most 1 and many 0.

I'm sure you all realise, by now at least, the footytips site went into total melt-down friday eve. And I do mean total, it wasn't slow, they turned the bugger off! I reckon you could claim there were 3 upsets (by varying degrees) without getting into an all-out bar-brawl, not the time to steal tips from the canny or tin-arsed tipster who pulled a good score from somewhere.

Those among us who partake in the AFL-run Fantasy thing (the erstwhile DreamTeam) are well used to this kind of uselessness to kick off each season, and they too didn't disappoint, by putting on an under-par performance due to being over-whelmed with traffic. Pretty unimpressive given the AFL's partner in this online adventure is Telstra.

Anyway, there are still some upsets and coin-toss results to be had in the next 4 games I'm sure, so here's your chance to gain some advantage, and maybe keep it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment