11.3.14

Thick and fast.

That split-round thing has caught PunchDrunk HQ napping again. Here I was thinking we kicked off in about 10 days, but NO, it's THIS friday.

Barely has there been time to get our heads around the pre-season entertainment: the Fat Controller's 'imminent' departure, the naming and shaming at Essadon, the Festival of NAB, and now sadly the passing of Dean Bailey. And now BANG it's serious fingers-out time.

I guess we have a full year to lay tributes at the feet of Demetriou, but less time for some clerical matters at the Drunk. You will experience short-term inundation for which I apologise.

At this stage the oddities of the footytips.com.au system mean I don't even know who's in/back in for this season. I'm unsure as to whether there's an auto-renewal in place, whether only those of you who have logged in since sending invites are 'active', or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment