29.8.14

The final battle in a parallel universe...

Apologies to all League of Drunks Dreamteamers. My negligence has known no bounds this year.

I'll split the blame between myself, and the shit set-up the AFL had this year. I spent the first half of the season basically either unable to access the main Fantasy site due to traffic/slow servers, unable to access from my phone cos they push you to their app, which stopped working at all on my phone after a couple of weeks because I had an 18 month old iPhone. Frankly I got so fwustwated I lost total interest.

Just one of the many ways in which the League is diluting footy pleasure by adding layers of shit which just get in the way of simple enjoyment. "Come and watch your fantasy players LIVE" indeed!

But final rant done, we are now about to witness greatness. Lloydy's Lads v Cheesedale. Andy Lloyd against Jim Richo in a fight to the death. Just like last year. I can't remember off the top of my head who lived and died last year. But this time it's for real.

Here's how the finals have panned out so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment